Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Many of our patients have questions about their oral health as well as the dental procedures we offer. We want to ensure you have a good understanding of our office and the services we provide. Please take a moment to look through some of the questions we hear most frequently; perhaps your questions is already answered here!
If you don’t see your question here, however, don’t hesitate to contact our office to ask. We look forward to serving you!
- What can I expect on my first visit to the office?
- Can I make payments for my treatment?
- What's the difference between a crown and a cap?
- What is the difference between “silver" fillings versus "white" fillings?
- Do I need to have a root canal just because I have to have a crown?
- Which type of toothbrush should I use?